When you visit any T2 Corporation Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that are viewed, what websites or search terms referred you, and information about how you interact with the Site. We shall refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP, browser, Internet provider, referring pages, and timestamps.
- “Tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Device Information that we collect help us screen for potential risk and fraud (example: IP address), and to improve and optimize our Site. The information is collected in an anonymous fashion until you self-identify yourself by filling out a web form or clicking on a tracked link in an email.
Unless T2 Corporation is engaged in a merger, acquisition, or sale of a portion or all of its assets, we will not sell or rent this information to anyone, If that occurs, you will be notified via email or a display on the Site of any change in ownership.
When filling out a form on the Site, we will use information provided to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
We use third-party tools to help us understand our users’ behavior, as described above. Your Personal Information is also being collected by these various tools. We may engage with other third-party tools for similar usage in the future.
Examples are provided below:
- Understanding how people use the Site:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Site–you can read how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Managing contact information and personalizing your experience:
- We use HubSpot to manage data on those who contact us. Their privacy policies are linked here: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Emailing contacts:
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here. You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting those providers directly:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
This website sometimes contains links to external sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Access to and Control Over Your Information
When you fill out a form on the Site or contact us offline, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time and can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us remove any data we have about you.
- Express concerns you have about our use of your data.
- Data Retention
Measures to Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information very seriously. We believe data should be protected by default and when you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Our employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.