REDONDO BEACH, CA – June 13, 2014 – T2 Tech Group, a leading provider of healthcare information technology consulting services, announced the hiring of five additional team members in the second quarter of 2014. These hires represent an important milestone as T2 Tech continues to expand to meet new demand for their services, especially in the realm of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), network infrastructure, and network security.
New team members include:
- Tim Brooks, former CTO of Denver University
- Cal Man, former Systems Engineer at Aruba and Brocade
- David Maynard, former Senior Systems Integrator and Instructor at Syntax, Inc.
- Victor DiMascio, former Citrix Integration Architect at US Wired, Inc.
- Santosh Kumar, former Cloud Network Design Architect at Telstra (Australia’s largest ISP)
These individuals will be involved with multiple T2 Tech projects including new projects at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA). At CHLA, T2 Tech will be implementing: (1) a new 2,000-user, Citrix-based VDI environment, and (2) high-performance network infrastructure, which will include one of the first implementations of Cisco Nexus 9000 series switches in the country.
“T2 Tech continues to attract and hire some of the most impressive talent in the industry to stay ahead of increasing demand for VDI and network infrastructure implementations,” said Kevin Torf, Managing Partner at T2 Tech Group. The positive impact of these implementations has been significant, as witnessed by T2 Tech’s recent VDI deployment at Kootenai Health.