In today’s innovative times, many health systems are in the midst of a data center modernization or consolidation project. In the face of these changes, organizations need an effective process for migrating applications. Our application migration methodology has helped some of the largest health systems in the United States and has been used successfully in projects that demanded migrating upwards of 200 applications.
Our proven methodology helps organizations migrate applications during a data center relocation. Using this approach allows teams:
- To efficiently build a solid application strategy
- Validate the strategy through testing
- Go-live with minimal business interruption, a minimized project cost, and an optimal result
In addition, our team uses a hybrid-agile project management methodology.
- Upfront planning ensures appropriate processes for a sound governance framework, a fixed scheduled timeline, a detailed charter, and budget controls.
- An iterative agile approach to execution facilitates transparency, continuous reflection, a flexible schedule and overall team empowerment.
With sound processes to organize and maximize team efforts, this methodology ensures important application migrations are implemented as efficiently as possible.
Let Us Know How We Can Help
We’re ready to listen. We will work with you at all organizational levels and enable changes vital to achieving your overall goals.